Monday, August 22, 2011

On to the next chapter

Today  the kids went back to school. Ralphy started Pk-3(  Pre-Kindergarten for 3 year olds) and he got to wear his big boy uniform. Green polo shirt and khaki pants. He looked so cute!  He  even told me he looked like the older kids and he liked that.  Its so crazy how one minute he is born and the next he's going to PK3, I mean who gave him permission to grow up so fast?


Then I started thinking that in a few months, he turns 4 and then next year he starts VPK (Voluntary Prekindergarten) and   my heart starts beating fast, my hands start sweating, then before I know it, he will have a girlfriend and be off to college and get a job and get married and have children.... OMG!!. Okay, I'm done. I get a tiny bit carried away. Sometimes.


The important thing is that Ralphy had a  great day and he told me that he also learned that  how only babies acted like "babies", but  that he was a big boy, so he knew better. Lets see how long that lasts.



  
First day of PK-3 

No comments: