Monday, February 14, 2011

A little bit of everything

So, I know I have been a little lost lately and I am sorry. I haven't forgotten about you all, I could never do that. First, I want to address the fact that my blog, my little old blog has its first 100 followers!! I didn't think I would ever get here.  It took me so long  to start the  blog and now  here I am, with 100 followers, so I thank you.

Second thing I want to address is  that my Internet was down for 2 days. Yes, 2 whole days! I can't even imagine what life was like before the Internet. I mean, I know what its like, because when I went to school I had to use the computer at the library. When I was younger,  having a computer was a luxury, well not anymore.  I felt so helpless for the last couple of days. Not only could I not blog, which was dramatic enough, but I couldn't pay bills and I don't have the free time at work like I used to.  At work, I actually have to, dare I say it, work.   Thank God for my  iPhone,  that's all I have to say. I think blogger should have  an app, just saying.

Third, I have been planning my munchkins birthday party. I sent out most of the invites last week. Now I'm just trying to figure out the food situation. I'm also planning a little party for him at school. Double the party , double the cake, you get the idea.

Oh and lastly, today is Valentines day, so Happy Valentines day everyone, I hope you all have a great day. My hubby and I celebrated yesterday. We went to eat sushi, my favorite. We made it a family event because we took Ralphy with us, it was a great day. I'm a very lucky girl.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Sorry your internet was down! Isn't it amazing how we went so long without it but if we are away from it for any amount of time, we can't handle it?? I'm that way with my phone. I didn't get a cell phone until I was 21. Now if I leave it at home for a day, I'm completely lost!!

Hope you have a great day!!

:)
Rach

Michael @ adaddyblog.com said...

Happy Valentine's Day (belatedly), Alex. I can identify with your Internet issues, though in my case my entire computer was in for service. It's working now, but has no software or data (I can reload most when I have time), but it's rough going for 4 days with no computer, isn't it? Congrat's on your 100 followers. I'm one of them. I don't think I have much more than that, though on Twitter I've got 3 or 4 thousand. Guess I need to push GFC more? I'm sure the birthday will be a hit. Have fun.

-Michael (aka: adaddyblog.com, twitter.com/adaddyblog & facebook.com/adaddyblog)

Ashley said...

Congrats on the 100! xoxo