Thursday, March 3, 2011

Unwanted Break

I know, I know I have  been missing in action for the last week. I have been having major Internet issues with my cable company ( Thank you Comcast)  and I have no time at work to blog or post or go the bathroom for that matter, but I digress.

What has been happening for the last week? Well, first my munchkin had a birthday last Friday and he had  a wonderful day. I had a little party for him at school and he had a wonderful time.  Not only was mommy and daddy there, but also, uncle, Titi, the grandmas and cousins. He was happy.


Then during the weekend, we had a party at Ralphy's  favorite park.  I made a Toy Story themed birthday because Ralphy is obsessed with Woody and Buzz, so really there was no other option in the matter..

The kids had a blast in the playground, daddy bought a cool 3D kite and  Ralphy had a blast flying it with daddy and grandpa. The boys, and by boys I mean all the grown men, played basketball . My baby had a great birthday with his family and friends. Mommy's mission was accomplished.


He looks mad in this picture, but that's only because he wanted cake already lol.

 I'm sorry again that I've been missing. Its all Comcast's fault ( Yeah, I said it) and they really do need to get it together. Hopefully, things will go back to normal soon. I really hope so because I'm having  blogging withdrawals. Oh yeah, and I also managed to sprain my ankle. How you ask? When I was at a baby shower, I was wearing heels and I missed a step. I know, silly right.  So now I have to wear this lovely wrap.




Okay, break is over. Get back to work.

6 comments:

Ro said...

it was wonderful! Eden had a ball and was knocked out before we coud even pull out of the parking lot! lol

She was DONE DONE!

Thanks again for having us!

xoxox

RO

TheBabyMammaChronicles said...

Aw, happy birthday to your little one!

Ixy said...

Just when you thought it was safe to go to a baby shower...sounds like a great weekend otherwise!

Visiting from FTLOB :)

Sherri said...

Love the toy story theme!! My boys are also big buzz & woody fans! Looks like it was a fun birthday:)
Stopping by on comment love day!

Unknown said...

Even thought the break was unwanted it still looks like fun, besides the whole spraining your ankle thing, but your toes look fab!

I got your comment on my blog and yes it def still counts, just leave one comment that you follow and a separate comment that you follow on twitter and you're all set!

Alicia said...

Sounds like little man had a great birthday! Two celebrations -- NICE! As for you spraining your ankle -- ugh! Not so nice!