Saturday, April 2, 2011

Remember me?

 Hi all,

 I hope you are doing well and enjoying your weekend. I have been so busy with work and life in  general that by the time I get a moment to relax the last thing I want to do is get in front of my computer. I love to write and blog,  but this getting home at  7:00PM is kicking my butt and since my week is so busy and long the only days I have  to get any of my stuff done and spend sometime with the family is on the weekends.

Ralphy is doing well. He is growing and hes happy and most importantly, he is healthy. He is enjoying his new class a lot and most importantly his doing a lot of learning. Since hes been in  his new class, he has learned to recognize shapes and he now counts to ten. As a matter of fact, now he counts everything he sees.  If hes playing with hes cars, he counts them. If hes  eating he counts whatever  he has in hes hand. Its a little out of control, but cute at the same time. The movie of the month is Scooby doo and I say movie of the month because, well he likes a different movie every month. He is defiantly becoming hes own little person and hes personality is coming out more than ever.

I've been busy and on a diet. Bad combination, I know, but it needed to be done. I needed to do something before it gets out of control. So, I've been watching what I eat, drinking lots of water and not eating at night. Its amazing how  good you start feeling when you start taking care of your self. I don't know about you, but I've  always had this love and hate relationship with food. I love to eat, but I hate what it does to my  waist line. Next thing  on my to do list is to start working out. I will keep  you posted on that.

I have other things going on this week and I will tell you all about it AFTER it happens. I don't want to jinx my self.  Just know its all good things and I will tell you all about it soon. Pictures and all.

One other  thing that is going on this week and I can share with you now is that  my sister in law is coming for a visit with the family. Ralphy will get to see her brand new little cousin and spend some quality time with them. So, it might  be a little bit before I get to post again, but don't cry  you can always follow me on Twitter  @Alexsworld10 ( I am never too busy for that) or Facebook  ( never too busy for that either).

That is all for now.

Xoxo.

2 comments:

"M" said...

Glad to hear you are well! Sounds like life has been a bit hectic lately. Hopefully, you will get to relax and have fun with family this weekend.

Anonymous said...

waiting for you to tell us about your weekend..