Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekend recap

Hi everyone,


Hope you all had a great weekend.  I didn't do anything too exciting or special. Just hung out around the house, did some cleaning and laundry while Ralphy was at the pool with his sister  and daddy. One thing I did realize is ( and this was not a good realization, actually this was more like a wake up call). This weekend, I realized that I've gained weight and I'm very unhappy about it.

 So, today I woke up and I started a  food log. I  wrote down everything I ate today and I did pretty well I think. Maybe that's why people say that its good to write down what you eat, I guess it does make you more aware.  Don't worry, I  won't bore you with the boring details. Just know that I did okay  for being the first day and for being a Monday. Now if I can only get my butt to the gym, but lets take it one step at a time shall we?

I must tell you that before I started this new eating better crap, I had  the yummiest , juiciest burger of my entire life. As a matter of fact, I wish I would've taken a picture of it so you could see it. We went to this Colombian place called Los Perros (  it translates to 'the dogs' in ). Just check out the web site. Anyways, I had the best burger ever.  It  was made fresh to order, with actual beef seasoned to perfection, this special cheese that when it melted it  was pure heaven and than they top it off with their special sauce. It was amazing and worth every single calorie, I figured since I was starting fresh today, I might as well go out and end the weekend  with a BAM! and I did and it was so worth it.

Okay, so what if I just made this post mostly about this burger and  that I'm drooling  just thinking about it,so what if that was the peak of my weekend.  Don't  judge me.

No comments: