Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Overwhelmed much?


This is how I'm feeling this week, don't really know why.  I've noticed that I get like this when my house (and by house I mean our 2 bedroom/2bath apartment)  is not as neat or clean as I want it to be. The last couple of weekends have been busy, so I really haven't done much, but the bare minimum. Is  it bad that the state your house is in, determines the way your state of mind is? or even your mood? But, that's just part of it, between work, Ralphy and of course, the husband, it takes work and it can feel a little overwhelming sometimes.
I'm planning on getting things back on track this weekend and do some major cleaning and organizing. I'm also adding working out to my list, but I  see that as a good thing.  I will keep you posted on that little project. In the mean time,I will be content  just by having a  clean house... Well, a new pair of shoes would be nice, but for now, I'll take the  clean house.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm having an overwhelming week with you! We'll get through and then regroup over the weekend. I will probably clean then :-) Hang in there!

Alicia said...

No... I'm totally the same way. The state of my apartment determines the state of my mind too. I need clarity and organization in EVERY aspect of my life in order to function as my best self. Hang in there, Love!