Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekends

I hope you all had a great and relaxing weekend. I for one, had a very busy weekend, but then again what else is new?. I had a lot of things to do around the house. If you read my previous post, you know I was having major issues last week because I was so behind with my cleaning. Doing the bare minimum can only get you so far, but I digress.

I also started working out!  Yes, people I finally did it. I set my alarm clock for 4:50A and I was at the gym by 5:11A. I'm not going to lie, when I got home after my work out and I took a shower, I felt great, I felt accomplished. I felt like I could do it all.  I like that feeling and I plan to continue going not only to  look better, but feel better as well.

Speaking of feeling better,  I also went for a manicure and pedicure.  My mom and I have being going every other week. I think its so important to treat yourself to a little girl time. Wether its with a friend, your sister  or your mom, nothing makes you feel better than some girl time, especially if  it  includes  a mani and pedi, well  a pair of new shoes would work just fine as well. :)

So how was your weekend? What did you  guys do?

No comments: