Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Black Boots

I love this time of year, especially the weather. Part of the reason why I love the weather its because if I'm lucky, it will get cold enough for me to wear my cute Winter gear and this week I've been very lucky. Its been a very chilly the last couple of days in Miami and I LOVE it. How chilly? Its been in the 30s and 40s.

While the rest of the country worries about shoveling snow, I worry about which sweater to wear ( Don't hate). I have so many cute sweaters that I never get to wear because its never cold enough and don't even get me started about my boots, I never get to wear boots, until now.

If you read my letter to Santa, you know that one of the things that I asked for was a pair of boots and guess what?? Santa came early! I know , I know I got them early, but in my defense I had to wear them now because when we get a cold front in Miami, we have to take full advantage of it and if that means that I have to wear my nice, brand new, shiny , black boots early so be it! That is a sacrifice I am willing to make.






Aren't they so cute? and not only are they cute, but they're also super comfortable; but lets be real, I would totally wear them even if they weren't because like my mom always said " no pain, no gain." My hubby, Santa did I good job and I am a happy camper. Don't I look Fab?





I hope you are all staying warm, I know I am.


Smooches,

Alex

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Love your new boots! I'm a boot girl too and living in So Cal we don't get to wear them much either.

Ro said...

Love it! Im enjoying too.. Im also enjoying people asking why I dont have a jacket on!??!!!

Megan said...

I'm terribly envious of your temperature - and also your boots, those are adorable!

Alex said...

THanks ladies for the comments!