Sunday, December 12, 2010

Waste of a day

It was a beautiful day in Miami today.  The sun was shining, my son woke up at 8:00a ( this is a great thing from his usual wake up time which is before 7 :00 a ) .   Well, the plan was to get some laundry done, do some cleaning and run some errands.   We were expecting our cable guy to come early in the morning to fix a problem from an installation that was not done correctly the day before.   So, I figured I'll get the laundry and cleaning done while we waited for the cable guy.   Can you believe that the cable guy never came?.

I was beyond pissed!   Not only did we spend the whole day waiting for him, but I'm still without service and to top it all off no one ever even called me.   I had to call them back ( 3 times ) before I finally got some type of resolution. Whatever happened to customer service?   Whatever happened to common courtesy?

Well, they are suppose to be coming tomorrow.   Let's see how that goes.   By the way, because they are suppose to be coming tomorrow in the  morning, that means that I won't be able to go to church.


There goes my Sunday.

Hope yours is better,

Alex

No comments: