Like I have mentioned in previous posts, blogging is something that I've been thinking about doing for a long time. I know you are probably wanting to know which posts so you can go back and read it, but I don't remember which ones, so you'll have to go back and look, sorry. Anyways, I've always enjoyed writing, but was just too scared of the possible rejection. I started reading my friend Ro's blog Randomroro and Michi 's blog Michi's Mind and I thought to myself "if they can do it, I can do it to." So, I did and here I am. So, ladies, thank you for your support and for the inspiration.
My goal is to keep to writing; to keep learning from all of you because I still have so much to learn and as long as I have people reading I will continue to write. My main goal with my blog is also to improve my writing skills and like people always say " practice makes perfect" right?. I also wanted to take this opportunity to share with you a few blogs that I read on a regular basis. This does not mean that I read only the ones I mention, I want to make that perfectly clear. I love all of the blogs I follow. If I follow your blog is because I can relate to it in some way and I enjoy reading it. I try to read and comment everyday, but the ones I mention here are my favorites (in no particular order) :
- Random Roro -she is hilarious. She is a wife, a mom and a very funny lady.
- Michi's Mind - FTM and a wife who just recently went back to work full time.
- Ramona's life - She is very spiritual and writes beautiful poems.
- Mommy Glow We both have the same name so I automatically like her. I love that she is so positive. she is doing it all and doing it well.
- The baby mama Chronicles- She is going back to school, a mom of a 5 month old, her husband is in the military AND she works out! ( Yes, really).
- Sofia's Ideas- She has great ideas.
- The duchess and I - come back I miss your posts
- Sarah's memories for my girls a mom of 3 girls, talks about her life as a mom, wife and everything in between.
I hope you really do check these ladies out. They are all fabulous. Don't forget to also check out the ones that are on my blog roll. We all may be doing the same thing, but we all have an unique voice and deserve to be heard.
Thank you for your support and stay tuned because I'm going to be here for awhile.