Mother's day breakfast 2010
This post was inspired by a moment I had with my munchkin yesterday while watching Calliou. So there we were, watching TV when Ralphy starts laughing at something Calliou did. It was this hardy-can't control myself- I'm going to pee in my pants- kind of laugh. It was so cute and all I could do was look at him and smile and think to myself "that is the best sound in the world."
I love being a mom for so many little reasons:
- I love the way he says " I love you mommy" for no reason at all.
- The way he asks me to kiss his boo-boo and he really doesn't have one.
- When he gives me hugs and kisses out of the blue.
- When he asks me to sit next to him when I already am and what really wants is for me to get a little closer.
- The way he likes to hold my hand when we are walking.
- The way he only wants me when he is sick or doesn't feel good, because mommy is the only one that can make it all better.
- The way he wants me to be the last one he sees when he goes to sleep at night.
Happy Mother's day.