Sunday, May 1, 2011

A little bit of this and that

 Hi  Everyone,

 I hope  you all had a great weekend. Hard to believe we  are starting a brand new month. It seems like April practically flew by. How was everyone's Easter? I know, I know that seems like it was ages ago, but it was only last week. Well, ours was very nice and relaxing. Ralphy  had an Easter egg hunt at school that he enjoyed very much. We went to church and spent some time with family.

The high light of this past week was that Ralphy took his official pre- school class picture.  He came out so serious ( he was not having a good morning  that morning because he wanted to watch another episode of his favorite show and couldn't because we were running late) but it came out cute non the less. I can't wait to get it.

 This weekend was about doing some major cleaning. It needed to be done. I like to start of the week with a nice clean apartment. I managed to get all that done  yesterday and today was all about prepping meals for the week and relaxing.

I want to also take this opportunity to  apologize. April was not a good blogging month for me.   I will try to do better. Actually, April was a horrible month, I only posted 3 times, Yikes!

What did you  guys do? Any special plans or goals   your setting for your self for the the month of May?

Hope you all have a wonderful start to the week.

That is all for now.

Xoxoxo

No comments: