Friday, January 14, 2011

Stylish blogger Award



 Yay! Thank you  very much to my girl  Randomroro  for sharing this award with me.  Just in case you guys didn't know how awesome I really am, now there is proof.  Now, its my turn to  share this award  with a few new fabulous friends.   This is how it works:


  1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded this award. 
  2. Share 7 things about yourself
  3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
  4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.

7 things you didn't know about me:
  1. My biggest pet peeve is tardiness. I don't like to be late...ever!
  2. I can give myself a great manicure and pedicure
  3. I love Twitter more than Facebook
  4. I love my Iphone.. yes LOVE
  5. My favorite Iphone app besides Twitter is Pandora.
  6. I love watching reruns of Everybody loves Raymond. I can't get enough of that show, its so funny!
  7. My birthday is on Halloween, yes for real

And here are the  bloggers that I want to share this award with because they are FABULOUS, just like moi :)



Now its your turn to spread the love. Who would you give the STYLISH BLOGGER award to?


Hope you all have a great weekend!

Xoxo,

Alex




No comments: