Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Thank God for little boys

Yesterday was a rough day. Nothing seemed to be go right. Have you ever had does days? Stupid question, I know. Well, yesterday was one of those days. Besides the fact that it was Monday and we all know how those can be, I think I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Its life and it happens. I don't like to be negative, so I will spare you the details.

I will tell you though how when I came home, my munchkin made it all better with his kisses and hugs. I love my munchkin. I am so blessed to have him. With his smile and his laugh he just makes it all better. Thank God for little boys, especially mine.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

He is such a CUTIE!!!

:)
Rachel

Alex said...

Thanks :)

Joel G, Robertson said...

With three little boys (ages 4, 3, and 1), I know what a blessing, and a handful they can be. And they always make the world a little bit brighter with their smiles! : )

michi said...

One smile from the kiddos and everything is great :)

The Adventures of Princess Zaria said...

Kids make it all better. Make life worthwhile. Your munchkin is such the cutie.

Alex said...

Thank You ladies for your comments... We are all very blessed mommies :)