Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Confession time!

Oh relax, its not that type of confession .LOL... So as you all already know I'm new at this and I'm super excited...really excited, so excited in fact that I barely slept last night ( No I'm not a dork) I'm just really excited. You know how it is when you have  been wanting  to do something for so long and you  for whatever reason you never did   it..And then when you finally do it  you feel like your on top of the world?. Well that's the feeling I have to today.  By the way, in case you missed it, that was my confession. .. I told you it wasn't that type of confession. Anyways,  so I have  so many ideas and topics that I think need to be addressed. Some  topics are good  and some that are not so good. I will mostly try to write about things relate to me  or to most people. And if in the process I happen to help or should I dare say it, inspire you in anyway then I will be a happy camper. I welcome any ideas or suggestions  you may all have as well. Just remember I'm new at this so bare with me.  I think anyone can do or be anything they want, the only person stopping you is YOU.

Xoxo,

Alex

1 comment:

Ro said...

WORD! This is your space! Trick it out and do what you want baby! YAY!