Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Friday !!!!

"A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks he becomes" -Mahatma Gandhi


I hope everyone has an excellent day!!.. I woke up this morning feeling blessed!.... Sometimes we are  all to busy with our daily lifes to enjoy things that are around us. Today make it a point to be thankful for the people and things in your life. God is good. I for one, I'm thankful for my family and my friends. I'm also thankful for my job and for all the opportunities that I know are going to come my way. I've realized sometimes you also have to be thankful for even bad situations. I believe that from something negative always comes a positive, even if you don't see it right at that very moment. I also believe that everything happens for a reason.. good things and bad things. Make it a point to surround yourself with positive people, people that are going to help you grow as a person. Negative energy or attitudes are contagious, so smile.. its really not that serious!


Xoxo,

Alex

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im going to start calling you Rev. Alex just like Rev. Run.....lol You can send us daily positive motivational topics....Proud of you!!! Love Jewels

Ro said...

I am thankful for coffee and Egnoog Creamer.
and Eden.
#thatisall.

Ro said...

I am also OBVIOUSLY- NOT thankful for Spellcheck since I dont use it.

#thatisall

xoxo

Ro

Alex said...

lol Thanks for you comments!

A